Sunday 9 December 2012

Kim Birthday Celebration

Location: Three Little Pig & Big Bad Wolf, Bangsar Village 1

Having a pre-celebration of Kim birthday today. Since it is Sunday, it will be easier for all of us to make ourselves free. Early morning, we had a breakfast with my in law in Sri Petaling. Then we headed to Bangsar to meet them.
The food
 Baby Jarrod @ 2 months+ with me & Kim
 Our gathering gang...
We having our brunch there. Since it is not very hungry, hubby and I sharing a egg benedict. Taste not bad but I still prefer the egg benedict from Plan B. Haha:) Having our own great time chating and updating each others. We had not been meeting up after Baby Jarrod Fullmoon. :)

Thanks girls who supporting and cheer me up all the way. Best Friends Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment